Wednesday, April 21, 2010

EOC Week-1

Hello world my name is Avory Reynolds and I my passion is fashion. My love for fashion started from the time I was able to walk into my grandma’s closet and slip on here high heel shoes. Growing up I had a box of my grandmas and my great aunts vintage clothing and accessories, that I called my dress up box. I would put on all those dresses and step out of my room like it was my own personal runway. I believe that fashion can exude confidence in any persons attitude because when you look good you feel good. I have big dreams of opening my very own plus size boutique called the “Curvy Contessa” where the clothing will cater to your confidence and curves. Before all that can happen I need to gain the knowledge required to own a business and be a designer. For now I am currently attending the Art Institute of Las Vegas, where I am working on my bachelor’s degree in Fashion Merchandising and Retail Management. For now I am living, learning, and loving all for the sake of pursuing my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment