Wednesday, April 21, 2010

EOC Week- 2

My worst customer service experience.....

would have to be the first time I went to Urban Outfitters. Over one Christmas break I received a $100 gift card to Urban Outfitters. I was automatically was a little uneasy about shopping their because I was worried they wouldn't have anything my size. So I sucked up those worries and went shopping with my best friend. It was super packed when we walked in so right off the bat it was a little chaotic. The people shopping their were rude along with the employees who were giving me weird looks as if I was shopping in the wrong store. I uncomfortable continued shopping with my friend and right away I found a sweater I just had to try on. I was waiting by the dressing room forever just watching the same employee help everyone get a dressing room except me. Then finally after waiting forever the employee walks up to my friend (who is by the way a size zero) and says in a peppy voice "Can I get you a dressing room!" my friend says," No, but you can get my friend a dressing room." the employee looks at me then looks at the sweater I want to try and says "Oh." as she give me a I know you wont fit in that sweater look. Well low and behold the sweater fit and I looked good in it. After the attitude I received with the dressing room, I was pissed I found a perfume and hat I liked and I was ready to leave. Lets just say I will not take that crap again.


My greatest customer service experience...


was when I shopped at Torrid. There was a lady named Jess who once worked at my favorite store, Torrid. The first time I met Jess she made me feel comfortable and confident every time I came into the store. When I would be in a dressing room she would ask how everything was going and she would always surprise me by pick out some amazing outfits for me to try on while I was in the dressing room. Some days I would come in and she would say, " Oh, I have this awesome top I saved for you in the back because I had feeling you were coming." Even if that stament might not have been true it made me feel special. Jess would always go above and beyond to find my size or even open my eye to new fashionable possibilities with a simply outfit suggestion, it meant the world to me. She made me feel like a million buck and for that she gave me a greater love for fashion and wanting to make people feel good about themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment